The objective of this Anti-fraud policy is to implement monetary and risk controls that will aid in the detection and prevention of fraud against Irish Expert. It is the intent of Irish Expert to promote consistent organizational behaviour and to uphold highest standards of moral and ethics while conducting business.
This policy applies to all employees as well as Designated Partners, vendors, contractors, outside agencies doing business with employees of such agencies, and/or any other parties with a business relationship with Irish Expert.
Anti-fraud policy is applicable to any and all act(s) or omission(s) that constitutes fraudulent or suspected fraudulent activity that includes, but not limited to, monetary activities such as cash, funds, stock, proprietary information, intellectual properties, material of value, content, data, assets, properties, consumables, office articles and supplies including stationery, deals, contracts, bribes, gifts, favours, influencing, undue prioritisation, etc., for personal gains either individually or collectively by its employees or associates of Irish Expert.
For the purposes of this Anti-fraud policy:
• The terms ‘Irish Expert’, ‘Company’ refer to (i) IRISH EXPERT UK Ltd, Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3XB, United Kingdom, (ii) IRISH EXPERT LLP, Korapath Building, MG Road, Thrissur, Kerala, India 680001 and (iii) IRISH EXPERT MIDDLE EAST, Al Khaleej Centre 204, Al Mankhool Rd, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and any/all of its national and international branches.
• ‘Service’ refers to the consultancy services provided by Irish Expert.
• ‘You’ mean the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• ‘Website’ refers to the website of Irish Expert, accessible from http://www.irishexpert.com
Management is responsible for the detection and prevention of fraud, misappropriations, and other irregularities. Fraud is defined as the intentional, false representation or concealment of a material fact for the purpose of self-gain, profiteering or inducing another to perform fraudulent acts alone or in partnership. It is a breach of trust and gross violation of the Code of Conduct.
Any irregularity that is detected or suspected must be reported immediately to customer help desk of Irish Expert, who will escalate the matter to the Legal Department for taking appropriate action.
The misappropriations and other fiscal irregularities that constitute fraud include, but are not limited to:
When you make a payment to Irish Expert, it is your right to demand a receipt for the same. Irish Expert issues receipts for all payments made to the company. An acknowledgment of payments made to Irish Expert is sent from our central software. If you have any questions regarding payments to Irish Expert, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are cautioned against making any additional payments to any Irish Expert employee. If any Irish Expert staff members offer to fabricate your profile or get you any kind of document for an additional fee, we strongly advise that you inform the management to take suitable action against the employee. Please note: the company is not liable if you enter into any verbal or written agreement with an Irish Expert employee or his/her reference. If you have paid for any additional service to any Irish Expert employee, we are not responsible for the consequences.
We strongly discourage you from availing any service from vendors that may be suggested by any Irish Expert employee as this is not endorsed or permitted by the company and you run the risk of fraud by indulging in the same. We are not responsible for any vendors who may have been referred by any Irish Expert employee and we are not liable for any charges that you have paid to them.
Irish Expert does not deal with cases where fraudulent documentation or information has been submitted. Your case will be accepted by Irish Expert based on the information you have provided to us, which we assume is to be true. Irish Expert is not liable if you have provided incorrect/ misleading/fraudulent documentation or information.
Irish Expert does not provide documentation or any assistance in visa processing. We assume that required documents submitted to us are 100% true and correct.
Irish Expert employees are strictly warned against illegal practices such as fraudulent documentation and are required to adhere to Irish Expert company policy. In the event of any employee going against company policy, Irish Expert is not responsible or liable for the same as our policy is to accept cases where information provided is 100% true.
To avoid being duped and refused entry into foreign countries, you should bear in mind the following:
• Do not be misled by dishonest Irish Expert staff into believing that it is acceptable practice to submit forged documents with your application. The application will be refused and you may face further investigation from the respective Government authorities. Please keep in mind that Irish Expert does not do any documentation or visa processing for any candidates.
• Do not believe Irish Expert staff who say that they can, in exchange for money or other favors, influence the processing speed of applications or the final decision. Since Visa decisions are made only by visa officers authorized by the respective country, nobody can influence the decision.
• Do not be fooled by imposters pretending to be visa officers from Embassies. Legitimate visa officers do not meet applicants outside their official place of work nor do they contact you to request for money.
• Do not be fooled by fake websites designed to look like official government websites or like service delivery partner websites. Always get your visa information from official government websites.
• Do not be duped by a job or visa scam. Many people are being cheated with overseas job offers that do not exist. Please deliberate your decision before you hand over your money, passport, and personal details. Note: If the job offer sounds too good to be true, it could be a scam.
Crooked staff often advises applicants to provide fake documentation or enter into any arrangements of convenience. Please don’t be fooled. Your investment will be lost. In addition, you will be caught and you may be denied entry to the country you have applied to. USA, UK, Australia, Europe & Canada welcome genuine visitors, students, and work immigrants. Immigration authorities in these countries will not tolerate any abuse to the immigration system and have a zero tolerance towards fraud. Immigration Authorities have very effective methods for detecting fraud. When they uncover fraud, including false education and language certificates, the visa will be refused and the applicant may face visa ban for a specific period of time as well as possible action by the respective Government authorities.
Fraud is a criminal offense in UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries, and can lead to severe penalties for those involved. Ultimately the responsibility for a visa application lies with the applicant only. Providing fraudulent documents or misleading information can result in severe consequences not just for the staff but also for the applicant. Applicants need to protect themselves from immigration fraud by being aware of the ways people may try to take advantage of them and their situation.
Irish Expert Management strongly advises you against indulging in any kind of fraud or misrepresentation of your profile. Please be warned that submission of fraudulent documentation to a visa issuing authority will result in you being banned from the respective country for no less than 10 years.
Irish Expert does not guarantee any candidate a job or a visa. No employee of Irish Expert is permitted to do so. We counsel and guide candidates for immigration and overseas careers. Visas are at the discretion of the visa officer and immigration department/embassy or consulate. No one can influence this decision and if any employee of Irish Expert promises you the same, please contact us immediately. If you have any grievances or complaints, please contact our customer help desk at email@example.com.