The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund Policy:
• Company or LLP (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Refund Policy) refers to (i) IRISH EXPERT UK Ltd, Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3XB, United Kingdom, (ii) IRISH EXPERT LLP, Korapath Building, MG Road, Thrissur, Kerala, India 680001 and (iii) IRISH EXPERT MIDDLE EAST, Al Khaleej Centre 204, Al Mankhool Rd, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Service refers to the Consultancy Services provided by the Irish Expert.
• “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Website refers to http://www.irishexpert.com
Irish Expert will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
2. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
3. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the Irish Expert consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the Irish Expert consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
4. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities or Irish Expert cannot provide the service ensured and withdrawing the application, then Irish Expert will refund the applicable amount excluding visa and service fees.
The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to Irish Expert. Client has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to Irish Expert. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
5. Irish Expert is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services, Bank fund transfer delays etc. Clients cannot claim a refund for these service charges.
6. Clients should understand and agree that, under Immigration process, assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and Irish Expert has no control on the outcome of the application.
7. Irish Expert is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non-acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by Irish Expert and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
8. The Service Charges by Irish Expert have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
9. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make Irish Expert liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
10. The CLIENT should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of the service fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with Irish Expert or opts for immigration to a different country.
11. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made:
12. The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for Irish Expert to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to Irish Group is outstanding.
13. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned agency, at the place mentioned by the agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever of the service fee offered to Irish Expert.
14. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole Liability of the applicant.
15. It is understood that submission of an application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for the refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
16. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. Irish Expert will refund full amount other than registration fee and visa fee and a certain percent of Irish Expert service fee paid by the client (Not in the case of PR and job seeker visa applications). The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits Irish Expert Refund Claim Form to Irish Expert. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Irish Expert. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
17. In the event that you have signed up for Irish Expert services under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application, and due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the Irish Expert will refund full amount other than service fee.
18. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Irish Expert fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
19. The client will offer every needed information and documents as sought by Irish Expert and the involved Visa Office. The service is provided by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and documents presented by the client is true and genuine. In case the furnished details are discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, the offer will not be entertained by the concerned Immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund shall be claimed either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
21. Irish Expert has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee, if the applicant:
22. The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals if required by the concerned assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and Irish Group is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
23. The client will settle all charges which may be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, residency visa petition costs, the IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German /French test, health tests, etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the result on the visa petition. A favourable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization, even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcome at any phase of the visa petition. Irish Expert has given no assurance whatever of a favourable approval or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
24. The client will inform Irish Expert about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
25. The client will appear for an IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German/French test and achieve a minimum individual total of the group in every given four appraisal factors read, write, speak & listen as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority /Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted minus the necessary IELTS/OET/ TOEFL/PTE/German/French total and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charge offered to Irish Expert will be outstanding or settled in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German/French total.
26. The client shall also make certain that he/she is married or in any relationship which is acceptable to be considered as dependent-the spouse or the acceptable dependent/s appears for an IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German/French test and offers a report with minimum score as is appropriate on the basis of the decided with Irish Expert. The client fully understands and concurs that his petition cannot be presented minus the needed IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German/French points of the marital partner even while no compensation of the advisory/consulting charges given to Irish Expert will be claimed or made in a situation, wherein he fails to receive the prescribed IELTS/OET/TOEFL/PTE/German/French total of the marital partner. The said test, together with the associated report, is necessary towards the documentation for wedded clients through the client may not ask for points for the qualifications of his partner.
27. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
28. The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
29. Irish Expert has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work or job assurance, we are not a job recruiting agency nor have approval to provide overseas job, Irish Expert only provide visa/immigration assistance for clients to study and seek job opportunities abroad, By signing this agreement client clearly understand this and no claim by the client would be entertained on the ground that Irish Expert has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
30. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/ Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and client fully understands the same.
31. The client shall loyally reveal before Irish Expert, each and every detail involving each and every civil/criminal case, existing or past, cases of wrong doings and/or conviction, and insolvency levelled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to Irish Expert in question will be made.
32. Irish Expert is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, Irish Expert takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by Irish Expert from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Irish Expert may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act.
33. Any fees paid to Irish Expert are for the provision of services listed on Irish Expert website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees/USD/GBP/Euro/UAE Dirham. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods. Irish Expert is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Study abroad and Immigration consultancy and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
34. Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden. The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service /product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. Irish Expert markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
35. The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/ acknowledging this agreement. Irish Expert is operated and controlled in India, UK and UAE. The laws of the respective Country will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction will based upon the Courts mentioned in the dispute clause of the signed service agreement between the client and Irish Expert.
. It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that Irish Expert will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money.
• Irrespective of the result of the application, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to Irish Expert, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
• The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not claim any refund in the future unless it comes under above mentioned clause.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone Number: +44(0)238 057 4710/+919633746454/+971 54 334 4536
IRISH EXPERT UK LTD: Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3XB, United Kingdom
IRISH EXPERT LLP: Irish Expert, Korapath Building, MG Road, Thrissur, Kerala, India 680001
IRISH EXPERT MIDDLE EAST: Al Khaleej Centre 204, Al Mankhool Rd, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates