Irish Group resources provides assistance even after the student reaches to his/her dream country. It is crucial to feel comfortable in a completely undiscovered and new destination. We make sure that you feel welcomed once you arrive in your dream university with our value-added services. You can also take advantage from our past students already studying in different universities who help you understand the lifestyle and culture and get accustomed to life overseas.

We have a strong network of alumni in various countries and this network is full of members willing to assist the students with various post departure services like providing an orientation of surrounding and new culture, providing information of after school hours part time jobs, local transportation etc.

Such information enables the new students to get a fair view of the place and the amenities that are available. We ensure that our aspirants feel at home away from home. We take personal care of our students and guide them what to do, where to go and whom to contact after reaching University or college. In other words, our team will be in touch with them every time after the student reach the destination and will be there for any help before they are fully satisfied and settled.

Placement assistance

Instead of a Year Abroad, students may wish to undertake a (work) Placement Year. Usually these are conducted University but a number of work placements are undertaken by students abroad. Irish Expert have specific team for supporting students to find their placement. We do have number of contacts and industry leaders who can give assistance and support on gaining a placement abroad. Our role is to help students identify the right placement opportunities for them, ensure the placements are suitable, prepare them for the interview and giving right directions. Students can contact our global support team once after completion of the course to get the better advise on their career path.

Bringing Dependents

If you are applying for a Student Visa (or already hold one) and you have dependants, they may be able to apply for dependant visa to join you abroad. You may want them to apply for their visa(s) at the same time as you, or you may prefer them to apply for their visa at a later date.

For Student Visa holders, dependants are defined by Immigration as:

• A husband or wife
• A civil partner
• An unmarried partner who has been in a relationship with you similar to marriage for at least two years
• A child (children must be aged under 18 to apply for a dependant visa)

We Irish Expert can help you in filing your dependent (s) visa application. Please feel free to ask your Counsellor or Processing Officer that you want to apply for your dependent (s) visa application as well.