Australia Permanent Residence Visa
Australian Permanent Resident Visa is considerate to be the most powerful visa as this visa allows the applicant to live, work and study without any restriction in Australia. A Permanent Resident can get most of the rights and privileges of a citizen except few differences as such:
- Citizens of Australia can enter the Country with an automatic right. But when PR holders travel internationally and wish to return to Australia they need to ensure that they have Permanent Resident Visa with a valid travel authority.
- Citizens of Australia can vote in Australian Government elections but a PR holder cannot vote except who was enrolled to vote before 1984, they may get eligible to vote.
Australia PR Visa Eligibility
If you plan to reside in Australia as a permanent resident, then you must meet its eligibility needs. The important eligibility needs comprise:
- Age: You should be under 45 years to apply
- Points Necessity: You should score no less than 65 points in the Point’s Grid.
- Language Proficiency: You must prove minimum competent level English language proficiency.
- Skills Assessment: Before you move ahead to apply, it is must for you to have skills evaluated. The designated
- Australian authorities have to evaluate your skills and occupation.
- Have an Occupation Nominated: You must have an occupation nominated in Skilled Occupation Lists of Australia.
- Health and character assessment: You should prove excellent character and health.
Australia PR Benefits
- Social Welfare benefits that Australian citizens receive
- Live and work anywhere in Australia
- Main and Spouse dependent get the access to work in any profile (Except Public Service or Armed forces Job )
- Apply for Australian Citizenship after meeting certain eligibility factors
- Children born in Australia as permanent residents will become citizens by birth right
- Can move freely from anywhere within the country
- The right to travel to New Zealand without applying for a New Zealand visa
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for first home owner grant
If you’re thinking to apply for Australia PR. Then apply it soon.
Immigration rules are always a subject to change. The visa applications for Permanent Resident visa under Skilled Migration category are managed by Skill Select stream. This stream will allow us to start putting together information which demonstrates basic personal information, nominated occupation, education, work experience, language skills and details of a skills assessment related to the nominated occupation depending on the visa class. Via this Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select after receiving an ITA Invitation to apply) with required documents prepared in advance, we will be in the best possible position to react quickly and you will become eligible to submit a PR application to secure your Visa. Furthermore, under skilled sponsored (subclass 190) category each State gets open for a limited period of time to accept applications.
Type of PR Applications
- Skilled Independent Permanent Residence Visa Subclass 189If you are a skilled in such a field that is highly required in Australia, then you can immigrate to Australia under this visa i.e. Skilled – Independent Visa (subclass 189), without any kind of state or family sponsorship.
- Skilled Independent Permanent Residence Visa Subclass 190The Employer Nomination Scheme is meant for highly skilled workers to obtain Australian permanent residency through sponsorship from an Australian employer.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Sub Class 489)This Visa is a temporary form visa valid for a duration of 4 years for candidates who have skills and capabilities which are required in a particular state or territories of the country as per independent states occupation list but who are not able to meet the requirement to obtain sponsored visa (subclass 190).This visa is based on invitation. It allows you for living and working in Australia for the duration of 4 years and lets you travel number of times until the visa is valid. You can also apply for permanent residency in Australia.
- Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186Employer Nomination Scheme- It is primarily meant for skilled workers to work in Australia & settle as permanent residents there.
Skilled Independent – Subclass 189
The Australian Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa is meant for the skilled workers who are not sponsored by the territorial government. This visa permits the successful applicants to live and work in this country permanently. The applicants are selected through the Point Based System and are evaluated on various factors including the expertise in the English language, educational qualification, experience of employment and age etc. The candidates who are in the field of high demand are preferred over others.
- The applicant must have a Schedule One Occupation
- The age must be less than 45 years
- A minimum of 65 points is required with competent English level
- Police check and medical are strictly required
- A positive skills assessment is a prerequisite
After you have acquired visa subclass 189, you will be entitled to a number of benefits. To start with, it will entitle you to have social security benefits and have complete access to the healthcare facilities that are subsidized by the Australian government. The holder of this visa can live and work anywhere across the Country and also apply for the Australian citizenship and has the liberty to sponsor any of the family members for the permanent residence. With this, it makes you eligible for homebuyers grant and provides an access to financial services on citizen rates. With the visa subclass 189, you can enjoy the freedom to enter and leave the country as and when you please. However, it is necessary that the visa holders must abide by the rules and laws of Australia.
If you would like to ascertain your eligibility for Australian Permanent visa, you can book an appointment for initial consultation with our Australia Immigration experts. Call us on +91 9633 746454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that applying for a Permanent Resident Visa for Australia can be challenging given the vast amount of information on the topic. You can take away the hassle by opting for a full representation service
It’s best to seek professional advice before you proceed, to save unnecessary loss of time and expense.
Skilled Nominated visa – Subclass 190
The visa subclass 190 is ideal for the candidates who have great skills in the field, which is in much demand in the specific Australian states or territories. These high demanding fields are demonstrated in the independent states occupation lists and only those who are unable to clear the criteria of pass-marks can apply to this type of visa. It speeds up the visa process and helps you in getting the visa in the minimum possible time. The visa subclass 190 is a points-based permanent residence permit with several benefits.
The visa subclass 190 entitles you to live and do a job in Australia on the permanent basis. It permits your family members too to live and work legally in the country. The chosen applicants can pursue their studies and can enroll for the social security programs too. In addition to this, visa subclass 190 will give you an access to enroll in the national system for health-associated care and enjoy all the other healthcare benefits. However, you are required to meet the certain obligations of the state including the condition to live in the territory/state of Australia for two years and inform the authorities in case of any modifications in the official address and other personal information. After the completion of the two years, you can apply for a status change and move anywhere in the country.
Skilled Regional (Provincial) visa – Subclass 489
The Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) is intended for the skilled workers who wish to live and work in Australia. It permits you to continue your job in the low-population or regional metropolitan areas of the country. To attain this type of visa, there are three pathways namely the extended stay pathway, the invited pathway and the subsequent entry pathway. One must fulfill the requirements and formalities of any one of these pathways in order to get into the country.
- The applicant should have an invitation to apply
- Must hold a subclass 475, 487, 495 or 496 visa (Extend stay pathway)
- Should be nominated by the territory government or any relative
- Must attain 65 points or more
- Must be below 45 years of age
- A competent English level is required
- Must hold a relevant occupation and suitable skills assessment
The visa subclass 489 allows you and your family to reside in Australia for 4 years. After attaining this visa, you can live, work and study in a specific territory or a state of this nation. You will not be restricted to move in and out of the country. It will give you a liberty to travel to and from the country for unlimited number of times until the visa is valid. With this, the visa holders can also apply for the permanent residency after getting eligible for Skilled-Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887). Note that, the selected applicants must comply with the laws of Australia and other conditions mentioned in Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO).
we are the topmost faultless consultant with highest rate of visa success and best track record among the industry. Everyday our team is filing different country visa applications for inconsistent Nationalities in the world. No one can beat us regards to quality and success.
If you are confused on hiring Immigration consultant or thinking to file an application on my own then remember you are taking a chance. Book a consultation with us and determine your eligibility how you could file in a better way with accurate documents that shows you eligible with your background.
No decisions should ever be made without asking the questions. Call on +91-9633746454 or email us at email@example.com